- Free Autodesk Revit App available from Autodesk App Store: https://apps.autodesk.com/RVT/en/Detail/Index?id=1868929428746684871&appLang=en&os=Win32_64
- Demian P, 2018. “BIM search engine: Exploiting interrelations between objects when assessing relevance.” Presented at the 17th International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering (ICCCBE2018), Tampere, Finland, 5-7 June 2018.
- Demian P, K Ruikar and A Morris, 2018. “Three-dimensional information retrieval (3DIR): A graph theoretic formulation for exploiting 3D geometry and model topology in information retrieval.” In: Kumar B (ed.). Contemporary Strategies and Approaches in 3-D Information Modeling. Hershey, Pennsylvania: IGI Global, 115-135.
- Demian P, K Ruikar, T Sahu and A Morris, 2016. “Three-Dimensional Information Retrieval (3DIR): exploiting 3D geometry and model topology in information retrieval from BIM environments.” International Journal of 3-D Information Modeling (IJ3DIM), 5(1), 67-78. Full text at Loughborough Institutional Repository.
Demian P, K Ruikar, T Sahu, A Morris, 2016. “3DIR: Exploiting Topological Relationships in Three-Dimensional Information Retrieval from BIM Environments.” ICCCBE2016: 16th International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering, Osaka, Japan, 6-8 Jul 2016. Full text at the Loughborough University Institutional Repository.
Demian, P., K. Ruikar, and A. Morris, 2015. “3DIR: three-dimensional information retrieval from 3D building information modelling environments.” BIM2015: Building Information Modelling (BIM) in Design, Construction and Operations (2015): 291-302. Full text at the Loughborough University Institutional Repository.
- Demian P, KD Ruikar, A Morris, 2015. “3DIR: it’s time to join the search party.” CIOB BIM+, News Report 27 May 2015. http://www.bimplus.co.uk/technology/3dir-its-time-join-search-party/
- Demian P, K D Ruikar, A Morris, A O’Brien, 2012. “3DIR: Three Dimensional Information Retrieval.” Poster presented at he Royal Society Labs to Riches Even, December 2012. Poster from Royal Society web site.